View Single Post
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 Points: 194,984, Level: 62 Points: 194,984, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Coloring! What are your favorite things to color? - September 14th 2021, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivière View Post
I haven't coloured anything in years. Definitely not since I was a child. I always remember colouring things in as a child and the teachers would tell me how my colouring directions were all over the place. Apparently there's a 'technique' to effectively colouring in. Though personally I think a person should colour in whatever direction they feel like.
I definitely don't follow a technique, nor do I color inside the lines


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts