(#11 (permalink)) Old
Proud90sKid Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: .

Points: 16,617, Level: 18 Points: 16,617, Level: 18 Points: 16,617, Level: 18

Re: Biden on vaccines - November 5th 2021, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheek! View Post
I’m all for this. If you don’t get vaccinated, you’d better understand that businesses also have the right to require a mask and deny entry to those without them. Workplaces have the right to make you get tested as often as they want.
Even if you aren’t worried about others, protect yourself.
The emergency use authorization the vaccine was offered under does NOT mean that the vaccine hasn’t undergone clinical trials and continuous monitoring for adverse events. They’re even on the way to getting FDA approval. There was funding that allowed these clinical trials to take place the way they did, but they weren’t rushed. I can assure you the government likely doesn’t see a point in potentially harming an entire country. That would have adverse effects on the economy, etc.

Covid cases are on the rise. As a contact tracer, I don’t want to have to call you.
What about breakthroughs you may ask? This is anecdotal of course but I have noticed that the people who are vaccinated have much milder symptoms if they do contract Covid. Some don’t even know they have it until they have to test for work or travel. Those who haven’t had the vaccine have had it rougher.

Want things to return to normal? Get the vax.
If a contact tracer called me, Id just tell them to fuck off. Not trying to be rude, just being honest. COVID cases declined. I didn't get vaccinated and now states with democrat governors that tried to shame ours into shutting down the economy (government forced poverty) have a higher covid rate!