View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
PrincessPeach07 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 1,024, Level: 4 Points: 1,024, Level: 4 Points: 1,024, Level: 4

I am 14 but physically developed, and this makes me uncomfortable sometimes - November 9th 2021, 03:20 AM

I have had a pretty quick development growth these last 1.5 years or so - my hips have become wider, and I have gone from a 32B cup to a 32D cup (and sometimes I can even use 32DD sizes).
However, other than this, I don't think that I look any older than 14 - I am still 4'9 in height, and people can still easily guess that I am 14.
But despite this, I can often notice that adult guys and sometimes full-grown men look at me, and I will sometimes catch them looking at my breasts, although they quickly look away when I notice that.
Other than that, they mostly seem to be extra kind and polite to me, but I sort of get the feeling that they are into me, even though they don't really say that.

How do you think I should interpret this?
I am guessing that maybe they might mistake me for being several years older than 14, but I don't think that I look any older than that, except for my development in the bust and hips.
This makes me quite nervous sometimes, since it is very unsettling when a much taller and much more physically intimidating man checks me out.