View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount81

Edit avatar

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse and Ahmaud Arbery - November 14th 2021, 04:50 PM

May I just add that not all Republicans support Trump? My dad is a registered Republican and he didn't vote for Trump in either the 2016 or the 2020 election. He stood against a lot of what Trump was saying and thought some of the screws were going loose in the head. But he's a Republican and supports a lot of their views; however, he also begrudgingly accepts some of the Democrat views as well.

On the flip side, I consider myself centrist but more leaning Left. Am I a liberal Millennial hippie snowflake? I'll go on a rage if anyone calls me that; because there are "liberal Millennial hippie snowflake" viewpoints that I disagree with. I do support a lot of what Democrats strive for; but I do also, like my dad, begrudgingly see the points sensible Republicans make. I don't always accept either views.

Note: Sensible Republicans do not equal Trump and it offends them if you say "All Republicans support Trump" because if you look, there have been quite a few Republicans — including the guy that sent us to Iraq and Afghanistan for the second time — that are either closeted Democrats, unaffiliated, or have switched their party allegiance to Independent.

I think it's important that if you are a true American citizen, you can respect the diversity and inclusivity of both parties. Understand that there are different aspects of both parties, and both include a wide spectrum.