View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Nikk Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nikk
Pronouns: He/they

Points: 464, Level: 3 Points: 464, Level: 3 Points: 464, Level: 3

Exclamation Crazy dad help? - November 16th 2021, 02:57 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm 16 and my boyfriend just turned 18 and immediately moved out of his grandparent's house. I gave him $150 to help him out a bit since keeping a job was a small issue for him. He wasn't a bad worker or anything he just has difficulty doing what some people deem to be simple due to his autism. Anyways, I gave him the money and my parents found out. My dad told me I have 2 weeks to get the money back from him or he would get it back himself. While he said that he proceeded to show me a bunch of guns in his closet. This was about a month or two ago. 2 days ago I snuck out to hang out with my bf (Which I do pretty often) but I got caught. My dad was furious and grabbed me, a gun, and started driving to my boyfriend's grandparents' house saying things like "You put these people's lives in danger because of what you did" and "We're not leaving until we get that money." My dad left his phone at home and didn't know where the house was since he was looking for my boyfriend's car and he wasn't there. I think my dad was just trying to scare me but he threatened my boyfriend and his grandparents for no good reason. Should I call the police and say my dad is a threat?