View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Nikk Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nikk
Pronouns: He/they

Points: 464, Level: 3 Points: 464, Level: 3 Points: 464, Level: 3

Exclamation Alone - November 18th 2021, 08:28 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I got grounded the other day and since things have been getting worse. I got my phone taken, I might have to transfer schools, I had to quit my job and I'm no longer allowed to babysit, my boyfriend is moving away, I found a diary entry from my mom saying she hates me, and my only friend I can talk to is growing more distant. I don't know what to do at this point. I turn 18 in a year and a half but I feel so alone. My parents don't even care that I'm suicidal. When I told my dad he said "If you kill yourself, I'd feel bad for you cause I know you'd be burning in hell." and when I told my mom she just shrugged it off and said, "me too." I know I can always make new friends but I won't be able to contact them at home. I have a school laptop that I use and it blocks a LOT of sites.
What do I do?