Thread: Triggering: Pre period vomiting?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

Pre period vomiting? - December 11th 2021, 09:45 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Okay this might be a bit of a weird one. But I am like really hoping someone can help. Basically a few nights before I get my period I will get like the usual signs like discharge etc, grumpiness, craving junk/sweet things, and the pre period cramps, also every month I will wake up in the night a few nights before my period feeling hot, sweaty and with mouthfuls of vomit/puke. its horrid and leaves me running to the bathroom to spit up the vomit its not like I'm actually puking as in I've like got a sickness bug or anything, and I don't think its because I am over heating as I have a fan on at night, and its a monthly thing around the time I am due my period. does anyone else have this issue or know what I can do to make it better and so that it doesn't happen? Also I don't know if its like worth mentioning but the vomiting is worse on months where my period is heavier.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.