View Single Post
  (#10248 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount81

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 30th 2022, 06:41 PM

What you did was sketchy, creepy, and socially deviant. You spoke to someone about me, someone I do not know, and they apparently developed an interest in me. Then, you go and tell me that someone has an interest me me but won't tell me who it is. You did not respect me when I said "no, not interested" and instead became persistent. I do not know why I've given you multiple chances. I am not the "one strike and you're out" kind of person; but I should definitely be a "three strike and you're out" kind of person. I've given you enough strikes that are probably done in a single baseball season. If I do the math on that, it's probably a hell lot less than the chances I've given you.

Point is? You're done. You're out of my life. For good, never ever contact me again. I forgot I had a few 'significant' (ahem, ahem) family members on my Facebook contacts when I changed my name. They probably got the radar on now. I don't actually feel bad, to be honest.