Thread: Triggering: Life has been something
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,016
Points: 194,705, Level: 62
Points: 194,705, Level: 62 Points: 194,705, Level: 62 Points: 194,705, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Life has been something - April 1st 2022, 08:11 PM

It looks like a lot has happened since you have been on here last! It looks like you've made a lot of personal growth, which is great to hear. Sorry that you lost your old account though.

I'm sorry to hear about your health issues but I am hoping that they are being well-managed by you and your doctors.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.