Thread: Triggering: Could I be pregnant?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
userrm69 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1

Question Could I be pregnant? - June 2nd 2022, 04:00 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hello, this is a bit embarrassing to talk about online, I've spoken to my friends and boyfriend irl but thought I should probably come online and get opinions from other people. On the 24th, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex; stupid, I know but no condom or anything, only the birth control pill. I've been a bit iffy with taking the pill as sometimes I forget or I fall asleep sometimes before I have to take it, etc and my boyfriend is aware of this. On the 24th, he ejaculated I believe a little bit inside of me and the vast majority of the rest of the *semen* was *on* that area, if you get what I mean. Since the 24th, over a few days I have suffered from more headaches than usual, I have felt cramps, bit TMI but had a lot more and thicker discharge, felt very fatigued, dizzy, etc. I'm still ovulating, I believe, and I'm supposed to end ovulation on the 5th, so I haven't missed a period yet or anything. Could I be pregnant?