View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

I have known im trans since i was 13, out at 14, now im almost 17 and my parents still dont accept me - June 18th 2022, 06:54 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""][FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]I have very bad gender dysphoria and my mom refuses to believe my or let me see a gender therapist or anything. My dad says he believes i have dysphoria but doesnt do anything to help so i dont think he actually believes me. I have felt like a boy since i was a young age and thought it was normal and although i had a lot more girl friends in elementary school i still thought that i was one of the boys. I have wanted to be on T and get top since i was 13 and learned that was possible, as when i was younger i had thought id have male puberty because i didnt really understand gender at that age. I have spoken to therapists before about being trans and nothing has been done because my parents think me wanting to "mutilate" my body is the same as people who want to cut off a limb. My mom tells me that I hate women and if I can't get on T in at most a year or at least just get called their son im gonna kill myself. I have had past attempts that no one knows about because im ashamed and i once told my doctor i was depressed when i was 13 and my life was straight hell for around 3 months. I had no privacy or freedom so I just had to pretend I was fine. I think im also getting some anger problems because whenever i try to talk to my parents about the fact that im still trans they always say something that really hurts and I end up punching a hole in my wall and having some sort of like anxiety or panic attack and neither of them care and if i cant be stealth in uni i dont see the point in living. i dont know what to do because even though i pass fairly well i have so much anxiety about people finding out that dont know and yeah im fucked.[/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font]