View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 108,893, Level: 47 Points: 108,893, Level: 47 Points: 108,893, Level: 47

Re: I have known im trans since i was 13, out at 14, now im almost 17 and my parents still dont accept me - June 24th 2022, 10:34 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for finding Teenhelp, if you ever wanted to join Teenhelp you can and you would be able to make a lot of friends and talk more about this and everything else that you have been going through.

I'm sorry about all of this that has been happening. Would you be able to find someone to talk to about this, if school is still going on see about talking to someone at school, it can be your school counselor or a teacher or someone else that you trust. See if you can try talking to a friend or friends parents about this and have them come with you when you are talking to your parents about what has been happening and see if they can help you talk about this together. When you are having a hard time, try finding something to help you to get your mind off of this for a while, going for walks or putting on music or watching movies or TV shows or writing or drawing or painting or something else that you enjoy doing and hopefully this can help pick you up for a while. I hope that you will be okay soon.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,