View Single Post
  (#10286 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2022, 02:09 AM

I would love to know what your thought process was, just because I'm curious.

If there was an issue with my position after the restructuring, you could've just told me instead of creating a job you knew I would jump on, giving me BS excuses for denying me 3 times, and then forcing me to quit without notice after a second BS performance review. If it was because of my disability which had clearly NEVER caused a problem, then you're just ablest and I don't want to work for you anyway. That's the only reason I can think of that you wouldn't want to tell me what your issue was. But, since so many of my long-time coworkers went before me, and the rest freely blamed you for them being miserable, I doubt that was it.

I'm sorry your life is so miserable that you'll spend that much time and effort to ruin my standing with the company through no fault of my own, but I also kind of love the fact that you were that obsessed with me. I'm also sorry if you were jealous that I was a good employee with a great reputation, while you were blamed for the downfall of the store because you suck at your job. But, that doesn't make what you did okay, even if you got away with it.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte