View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

Work - August 19th 2022, 09:02 PM

okay this summer I've been helping out at a holiday club/summer camp, and I do enjoy it, it's stressful due to the age groups I work with ( 3-12 years ), we also have junior helpers young people aged 14+ who help with the running of the club and help with the activities etc, however at lunch time I have found myself the subject of questioning by the junior helpers, now I don't mind questions about what my group have done, how I am, what I enjoy doing etc outside of club , but the questions recently have been more about me and my personal life such as my sexuality, and whether or not I am a virgin... I replied with none of your business and walked off, and told my team leader/boss, the incident was dealt with.. the junior helpers apologised for the offensive questions... however since the incident I have felt incredibly nervous and uncomfortable around the junior leaders... and I don't quite know how to approach it with my manager/boss/team leader as the incident has been dealt with and there hasn't like been any further incidents.. and I don't want to seem like I am over-reacting or making a fuss over nothing.... but I am nervous around the junior helpers...

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.