Thread: Help!
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 Points: 194,984, Level: 62 Points: 194,984, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Help! - September 8th 2022, 08:02 PM

Hey,

I understand that this is a scary time for you!

I'm wondering if things were a bit too rough when you had sex or if you didn't use enough lubrication? If you are not wet enough, it can definitely hurt! If that's the case, try some foreplay before sex and also remember there's no harm in buying a lubricant beforehand. If things are too rough or a certain position causes you to hurt, try different positions to see if that helps you not be as sore next time. Things like that can cause soreness. It was your first time, so your body still may be getting used to sex.

I'd keep an eye on the lump and the pain and if it doesn't go away I'd definitely go to a doctor.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.