View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,353, Level: 47 Points: 109,353, Level: 47 Points: 109,353, Level: 47

Re: My sexuality is a major issue, someone please help I dont want to be evil - September 14th 2022, 12:23 PM

Hello,

I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this and hope that you will be okay soon. Thank you so much for coming onto teenhelp and telling us about what you have been going through.

When we are upset and having a hard time with something, it is always a good idea to try talking with someone who we trust because we are able to open up about everything that we are going through and then who ever we are talking to about this, they would be able to find different types of ways to help us out with this and then hopefully we can start to feel better soon. If you are not able to talk with your parents or siblings, then would you be able to try talking with a favorite teacher at school or the school counselor? They would be able to sit down with you and talk about all of this and help you to be okay soon. Also you can ask them if they would be able to help you to talk with your parents about what has been going on with you. By talking with your parents with the teacher or the school counselor, everyone would be able to stay calm and everyone can get a turn to talk about how they feel and why they feel like this and then hopefully come together as a family about what has been going on. When you are having a hard time with this, try finding something to help you to get your mind off of this for a while, going for a walk or calling a friend or playing a game or watching funny movies or TV shows or something else that you enjoy doing and hopefully this can help pick you up. I hope you will be okay soon.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,