Thread: My diary
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount81

Edit avatar

Re: My diary - September 22nd 2022, 09:15 PM

Hey Sue, thanks for reaching out! What your boyfriend did was not cool. I don't care if he doesn't know your native language; he had absolutely no right to take screenshots of your journal and send it to someone else. And, not just anyone, the person you blocked a long time ago because they accused you of things that were not true. I sure don't blame you for feeling the way you do!

It's great that you want to release your anger and hurt in a healthy, safe way. I believe in the past, you've run and done various exercises. I don't know if you do it anymore, but this is an excellent way to release energy. It's good for our hearts, our mind, and our overall being. When you're not able to get out and about, I would suggest writing and I know it sounds ineffective to you now; but why not write somewhere more private?

What I'm suggesting is assuming that you keep your tech/digital possessions secure with password protection. Why not write on your phone's app or download an app to write on. If you prefer to use the computer, then you can take advantage of TeenHelp's own blogging feature. Or, alternatively, you can blog elsewhere but not share it publicly — such as on Wordpress. Again, this is assuming a couple things:
You password protect your phone/computer.
You log out of all apps/accounts when not using them.
You clear your computer browser's cookies & history.

When the timing is right, I would speak to your boyfriend again. Make sure you're clear and concise, so he understands what he did was wrong. Sure, he might not know your language but that doesn't give him the right to do what he did. If he wants to know what's going on with you, well... communication goes a long way in a relationship.

Wishing you the best of luck!