View Single Post
  (#10294 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 12th 2022, 05:58 AM

You aren't necessarily any better than the people you spend your life trying to "take down" If people find them through you, then you're helping, not hurting them, by bringing attention to it, you're exploiting them too. And the unnecessary character assassination combined with the fact that you CONSTANTLY GET BASIC FACTS WRONG completely destroys your credibility. And you condone it. Just because someone is fat, doesn't mean they're a horrible person or bad parent. Just because you have managed to lose weight (through SURGERY) doesn't make you superior to them either.

I never wanted this, and I'll never know why you wanted rid of me so badly or why you went through so much hassle when you didn't have to. The pay cut and loss of benefits sucks, but being away from your toxic attitude makes it worth it somehow. Even if I don't stay long, at least I got away from you and your pettiness and I know that I literally did NOTHING WRONG

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; October 14th 2022 at 01:26 AM.