Thread: Triggering: Trying to remain positive.
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,885, Level: 42 Points: 88,885, Level: 42 Points: 88,885, Level: 42

Re: Trying to remain positive. - October 16th 2022, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfing girl View Post
I'm so sorry you are going through all of this and I hope that you will be okay soon. Working three jobs, that's a lot. Would you be able to have someone help you out with paying for something, so that you don't have to work so many jobs? When you are working any job, we are always going to have one or more people who are lazy and they do not want to work, so that makes our jobs even harder because you are doing your job and other people's at the same time and it is hard and upsetting. Would you be able to talk to your boss and have them watch at different times and see what is happening and ask if they would be able to make them work and help out more? I am sorry that is happening to you. Would you also be able to find a different place to work and everyone is helping out and doing what they need to do. Sometimes it can be hard changing jobs because you don't know how they are going to be, maybe you can go and see how the different job is going to be, Google them and see what everyone says about them. You have been through a lot and I'm sorry about everything that is happening now and what you had to go through. I hope everything calms down soon for you and you will be okay soon.
Thank you for your reply. I'm trying so hard to find another job. It's just getting me down.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.