Thread: Halloween 2022
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 Points: 194,727, Level: 62 Points: 194,727, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Halloween 2022 - October 21st 2022, 06:22 PM

I am so glad you shared this and taught us a little about the traditions in Poland! That was really informative and it sounds like a very special and honoring event.

I don’t really do anything for Halloween anymore. I used to trick or treat as a kid but now I stay home.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1382164 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!