Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#10227 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - November 4th 2022, 04:07 PM

I've never felt more in the way in my entire life. Part of your job is to train and get your job done without taking the frustration out on us who HAVE to learn everything ASAP

So, you're solution, on the most stressful day when everyone is losing their fucking minds, is to blindside me on my way out the door, on the verge of tears, with a meeting with a manager because you felt disrespected?! Are you fucking KIDDING ME?! I made it clear that I had NOT been trained, I thought I was doing it right, and rather than TEACH me, or speak to me like ADULTS, you're going to basically threaten my job because you can't avoid taking your frustration out on your subordinates?! Then you shouldn't have subordinates.

I'm sure he knows already, but I'm talking to him because if this is the threshold for write ups and firing, then you don't pay enough. I was hesitant to stay, and then you pulled this. VERY poorly handled at the WORST time to handle it. And "I won't do certain tasks" has NEVER come out of my mouth, so I don't know who told you that or where they thought they heard it because it WASN'T from me. The only thing I WON'T do is stay if this is how it is.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; November 5th 2022 at 01:23 AM.