(#1 (permalink)) Old
PlutoTheOpposum Offline
Lyl
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lyl
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 2,216, Level: 7 Points: 2,216, Level: 7 Points: 2,216, Level: 7

Exclamation They found out - November 26th 2022, 10:59 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

My parents found out. I was taking my meds last night, (i have to show my parents that I actually take them,) and so when I was showing them that my hands were empty, my mom saw my semi-old scars. She asked to see, and I thought I could play it off as they were old but I was picking at them.
Then she asked to see my shoulders.
I knew there was no getting out of this because of how new they were.
They held me back for an hour when I just wanted to go to bed, and I just started crying. They kept asking me things I couldn't answer, like "why did I do it" and "What am I trying to prove". And then their first reaction was to make a comment saying "So which of your friends is doing it?"
I only know of ONE friend who's doing the same thing, but I found out she was doing it AFTER I started. You don't have to believe me, but I know it's true.
They also made me drop out of all my extracurricular activities, and I have to be with someone at all times.
fml