View Single Post
  (#10308 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 1st 2022, 09:16 PM

You know I'm the only one on the floor. Either schedule better, lower expectations to reasonable, or fucking chill. I can do one thing at a time!

I really hope I didn't overhear what I think I did. I would hope if you were going to talk about me within earshot, you would respect me enough to say shit to my face. But, if I did, its fine with me. Bye

That seemed like a "Google it yourself kind of question" but I'm sure I'll end up blamed for that

You are WAY too forgiving. If she wants tocut you off and avoidyou for this, then you do the same. No offers of favors for the kids, no extra presents just because you always have. It sucks, but it was her decision because she wants to be selfish and immature.

No new hires, issues with my attitude, and threats of firing people over insubordination. I know my value, if you don't see it, I don't have to stay. If you can't afford to lose people, then you can't afford to micromanage the shit out of them.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; December 4th 2022 at 04:26 AM.