(#1 (permalink)) Old
PlutoTheOpposum Offline
Lyl
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lyl
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 2,216, Level: 7 Points: 2,216, Level: 7 Points: 2,216, Level: 7

Being made fun of <3 - December 5th 2022, 01:08 AM

Woww, third post in a night! Crazy. Just wanted to vent rq cuz I'm going back to school tmr. Ya'll are gonna laugh that I'm upset about this, but I keep getting made fun of for smelling bad. Every class I'm in, someone makes a comment about it smelling "musty" or "like fishsticks" etcetc. I know that's very specific, sorry. It's what I hear everyday, and no matter WHAT I put on it doesn't seem like enough. Perfume? Only lasts an hour for me. Deoderant? The regular stuff doesn't work for me, and the more powerful stuff only works for a bit. It's so embarrassing to have to pull out my stick of deoderant in class and hope nobody sees. I shower everyday.
Before any of you say I'm overthinking it, I got TOLD in class that it was me. It was the last period, and this girl came up to me. She asked if I use deoderant, and I said yeah- and then she set a can on the table and said "I think you need to use some more of it."
I was mortified, but I still have that deoderant aha.

On another note, I have some stuff going on between me and my friends. It's kinda stupid to be mad over, and I've talked about it before, but whatever. Basically, my friend won't talk to me because, as one of my other friends told me, he thinks I'm annoying. And I've bent over backwards for him, and he still finds me annoying? . As for peer pressure, that same friend keeps telling me to get a phone (knowing how much trouble I'll get in), he pressured me into giving him my mom's perfumes, and then he just leaves me out in other matters. idk

Idek why I'm writing about this lol. sorry thanks for coming to my ted talk, ima go to bed gn <3