View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,070, Level: 47 Points: 109,070, Level: 47 Points: 109,070, Level: 47

Re: Being made fun of <3 - December 5th 2022, 10:05 AM

Hi,

I am really sorry that the other students are being mean to you. When someone is being really mean and hurtful to you, a lot of times it's because they have a lot of problems going on at home and they are hiding this from everyone and they take how they are feeling out on other people. I'm not saying that it is okay to do this to anyone. It is never okay for anyone to hurt others like this or hitting them. When you are in class and they are being hurtful to you, try ignoring them, because when you are doing this then you are not looking at them or listening to what they are saying. It can be hard to do this, just try doing your school work or listening to your teacher. Also, whatever they say to you, try not to get upset and cry because they like to use this to hurt you more. You can also talk to your teacher about what is happening in the classroom and see about if they can move you to the front of the classroom so that no one is doing this to you. If you have a friend in your class, see about sitting next to them for help. I'm also sorry that you are having a hard time with one of your friends. See about talking to your friend one on one with them and see why they are upset with you and see what they say back. You can ask if you both can talk about everything so that everything will be okay soon and you can go back being friends. I hope you have a lovely day at school and everything works out with your friend.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.