View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 110,102, Level: 47 Points: 110,102, Level: 47 Points: 110,102, Level: 47

Re: No Contact with Parents - January 12th 2023, 09:09 AM

We are always happy to have you come back and post.

One of my best friends from Elementary school who I grew up with, her parents we're taken away when she was 5 years old, her parents we're into drug's and her and her two older siblings almost went into foster care because they couldn't find any other relatives and the three of them stayed with me, my two sister's and parents and then her grandparents we're found after a month. They moved to our area so she and her two siblings didn't have to move away and when she became older and found out what her parents did, she told her grandparents that she was never going to get back with her parents no matter what they try to do. After a long time her parents had gotten out and kept trying to get back with them and all three of them never wanted to have anything to do with them and they moved away and she hasn't talked or seen them. She said it was the best thing that all of them did because all of them almost ended up in foster care because of what they we're doing. It can be hard to have no contact with your parents. You always want to do what is best for you. Try making a pro and con list and see what you come up with and whatever you do, do what's best for you. I hope you have people in your life that you can go to when you need help or want to be with them to talk or hang out with. I hope you will be okay soon. Sending you lots of to help you to be okay soon.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.