View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
popinin Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 528, Level: 3 Points: 528, Level: 3 Points: 528, Level: 3

Re: Social Media Scrambling - February 11th 2023, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by popinin View Post
Happened to me a few times, I think these are the posts that I did not see but friends posted them. Actually, it is very hard to understand Instagram and tik tok algorithms since they do not publish them anywhere.
"Social media scrambling" refers to the issue of social media platforms showing out-of-order posts, where the most recent content is not displayed at the top of the feed. This can result in users seeing posts from several days or even weeks ago, making it difficult to keep up with the latest content. There are several reasons why this can happen, including changes to the platform's algorithms, network or server issues, or a problem with the app itself. It can be frustrating for users who are trying to keep up with the latest content and connect with friends, family, and others on social media. However, this issue is not unique to a specific platform or user and can happen to anyone using social media. It can also be a big problem for people who use social networks not only to keep in touch with friends but also for business. Edit

Last edited by Arabesque- golfing girl.; February 11th 2023 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Can't have that website, sorry.