Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#10320 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - February 20th 2023, 01:08 AM

If that's your threshold for complaining, then I'm not your problem. My first official complaint EVER and I've had A LOT worse than you. I hope you're proud of yourself bitch.

I should've offered, but no she didn't ask that; so all I did was tell her the truth, and I'm not exactly sorry.

He never mentioned it to me, the second incident in 4 months of someone at that level going behind my back to management so I can be pulled into an office and (if I hadn't been aware enough to see it coming) blindsiding me with shit, that I thought was all but over (and this time in writing). If you're really going to have a second conversation over something this minor, then I'm telling you everything. Part of the reason he's paid more is because he's tasked with those conversations that he didn't have, and he's responsible for ensuring my break, which I didn't get. If it wasn't serious enough for him to bring up at the time, or to ask the other person to leave the office for the conversation, then he had no business going behind my back and putting it in writing. Even if it's not an official strike against me, it's out there forever now.

It's never enough is it?

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; February 20th 2023 at 04:04 AM.