View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

It's only been about a week and I already hate my job - July 3rd 2023, 12:12 AM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]So I decided to get a part time job this summer to save up, and ended up getting a job at a pretty popular fast food restaurant. The pay is pretty good, but tomorrow marks a full week for me before my two days off and I'm already stressed, anxious, and have almost cried at work. I know that I'm new and it's going to be stressful or a bit, but I genuinely cant do the drive thru durinf a rush by myself or I get overwhelmed. And I know that sounds pathetic and i probably sound so whiny. My managers are pretty nice even if one of them is kind of intimidating, and my coworkers are nice for the most part too, but i can tell when they're annoyed with me. I've messed up a few orders and i feel awful about it, which just adds to the stress- Again, I'm probably just being whiny, but the idea of working until august just makes a pit in my stomach- is it normal to kind of want to quit a job before you've even got your first paycheck? Or is this just a me thing? I'm just not sure if the fast food industry is really my thing[/size][/color][/font]