View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Abyss Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nyx
Pronouns: She/Hee

Points: 652, Level: 4 Points: 652, Level: 4 Points: 652, Level: 4

Sex drive crazy since stopping contraception. - September 6th 2023, 05:19 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hey all,
So I’ve been off the pill for a couple months now and I have completely changed since then.
When I was on it, it gave me really bad headaches, painful periods, weight gain and really low sex drive.
I was on them for about 2 years and it didn’t cause these problems till about a year and a half in.
I started to use other forms of contraception and started to sleep with girls more than men so decided to stop taking them.
I was very active before the pill and would barely even think about it while on it. But ever since I stopped taking them, my sex drive is only getting bigger and bigger, it’s so bad sometimes I can’t help myself.
I managed to loose the weight I gained while on the pill but it really only went to other places, since then I have noticed so of my bras and thin jeans have gotten really tight and some I can’t wear anymore. But I was able too before I lost the weight.
I am back to having my thin waist and flat stomach I did before the weight gain (help from the gym) but I still can’t fit in my bras I did before, by breast have been really sore and I don’t know why.
People have joked that my ass is bigger than before but It’s starting to become more than just a joke.

Im worried and have booked to see a doctor but I am also her to see if anyone has had any similar experiences?
Some of my friends said they experienced some strange things too after stopping the pill but nothing this bad and still progressing worse.