Thread: im stuck
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 110,135, Level: 47 Points: 110,135, Level: 47 Points: 110,135, Level: 47

Re: im stuck - September 15th 2023, 03:37 PM

Hello and welcome to Teenhelp. Thank you so much for coming on and telling us about what you have been going through. I am so sorry that you have been having a hard time with this and I hope that you will be okay soon. When we have someone yell at us, it is not a good feeling to have. When this happens again try to find something that can help take your mind off of this for a while, for example going for a walk around your house or listening to music or watching movies or TV shows or writing or calling a friend or drawing or painting or something else that you enjoy doing. When everything is calm, ask your father if you both can talk about what has happened and see what he says. You can also try writing him a letter and put everything in this and give it to him and then at the end of this ask to talk together. I hope you will be okay soon and everything works out for you. Also, if you ever wanted to join us, you are more than welcome to. You can talk more about this and anything else that you would like to talk about and make a lot of friends.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,