View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Doubtful2007 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Paxton
Pronouns: Captain/Jack

Points: 366, Level: 3 Points: 366, Level: 3 Points: 366, Level: 3

She won't leave me alone - October 27th 2023, 03:21 AM

So there is this girl (that's how most good stories start) and she likes me a lot. She would say she loves me. We dated for about 2 weeks. it was great. We held hands and i put my arm around her it was a great relationship. But i am a christian and I began to think about this girl in a sexual way. So because of that I felt it was necessary to cut off the relationship. So i cut it off and she keeps texting me saying she'll always love me and she'll never let go and one day we are going to be married and that she will never move on. Lots of guys have asked her out since I broke up with her and she sends me screenshots of her rejecting them. Once again saying she'll never stop loving me and that's why she rejected them. I have told her "if you like a guy that asks you out please say yes, don't let me hold you back." And she says once again she'll wait. My problem comes in the fact that I won't wait. I don't want to date this girl but she won't stop guilt tripping me. So my question is how do I proceed?

Sorry that was a little long

Last edited by Doubtful2007; October 27th 2023 at 03:27 AM. Reason: spelling and grammar corrections