View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,019
Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Heterosexual but biromantic? - December 31st 2023, 10:09 PM

Yes! Biromantic heterosexual is absolutely a thing and if you think that label fits you, go for it and use it. Romantic and sexual attraction can be two different things for some people, and that's okay. You can be romantically attracted to a certain gender but not sexually, or vice versa. I think biromantic heterosexual is the most accurate term for this that I know of.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.