Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#10530 (permalink)) Old
Proud90sKid Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: .

Points: 16,684, Level: 18 Points: 16,684, Level: 18 Points: 16,684, Level: 18

Re: Screaming thread. - January 16th 2024, 12:17 AM

I HATE my pancreas. Had acute pancreatitis again. This was actually my third time with it! Really wish I could drink a few beers without having to worry I will be hit with yet another extremely painful pancreatitis attack. I have a susceptible pancreas that can not handle alcohol (well, it seemingly handles it just fine 99.5-99.9 percent of the time allowing one to grow complacent but then 0.1-0.5 percent of the time it hits like a steamroller completely out of the blue after an ordinary night out for literally no reason whatsoever...completely unpredictable condition that is all or nothing and doesn't warn you beforehand (either its your unlucky day and you get pancreatitis suddenly or nothing noticeably bad happens at all)). Having a few beers is starting to feel like playing Russian Roulette. All-or-nothing, just like DUIs are. DUI is a perfect analogy actually: you are fine 99 percent of the time you drive home slightly over the limit, but eventually on an otherwise normal day you randomly are pulled over and get to experience that 1 percent.

Last edited by Proud90sKid; January 16th 2024 at 12:32 AM.