View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Proud90sKid Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: .

Points: 16,684, Level: 18 Points: 16,684, Level: 18 Points: 16,684, Level: 18

People who support Hamas, why? - February 19th 2024, 01:00 AM

Why do you support Hamas- a militia group absolutely terrorizing an established country (a country established due to the Holocaust no less) over Israel when Palestine never existed as a country? They were just a "people". Never became a state. The entire middle east is fucking Muslim and a complete shithole because of it (women do not have the same rights in Muslim countries and thats an objective fact), let the Jews have one state! A state that they rightfully own! Go make Palestine or Hamas in Iran, I don't care. And fuck off out of the Gaza strip. The Jews should have Israel and all of it too. I hope the conflict ends with Hamas/Palestine losing any remaining foothold they had in Israel. Hopefully "Palestine" (now called "Hamas") will finally get completely crushed.

In case you empathize more with Muslims for whatever reason, go look at what they have to say about the issue on Jewish discussion boards online. It is anti-semitic as hell to not support Israel. Many are getting banned from random subreddits by bots for "hate speech" just because they support their nation! Because apparently 9/11 worked at getting western liberals to support the "religion of peace". Initially, there was a lot of anti-Islam sentiment, but political correctness overcompensated by now favoring Muslims in everything.

Am I missing something? A country is being attacked by an internal militia (essentially a terrorist organization) by people who are making claim to land that isn't theirs. Is there something that I am misunderstanding? To me it seems like Hamas is a terrorist organization fighting for a nation that doesn't exist and then saying THEY are the victim. Disgusting. Please tell me that I am misconceiving something and that there is more to it than that

Last edited by Proud90sKid; February 19th 2024 at 03:41 AM.