View Single Post
  (#12007 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,019
Points: 194,769, Level: 62
Points: 194,769, Level: 62 Points: 194,769, Level: 62 Points: 194,769, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Song/Quote of the day! - May 26th 2024, 10:27 PM

I'm not really feeling like myself today
Hated every job I've had
What's wrong with me?
Everyday's the same
Painfully mundane
'Cause I'm running from my feelings
And my fear of sudden change
Every time I leave my room I wanna die
Even when I'm with my friends
I'm alone inside
'Cause nothing really matters
And I don't know what's sadder
The fact I even try
Or that my hopes and dreams are shattered
I'm not really feeling like myself today
Ay ay ay ay


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Reply With Quote