Thread: I fucked up
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,019
Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: I fucked up - November 25th 2024, 10:01 PM

You said you just want to quit, and that's important. It shows you're ready to take the next step!

Alcohol is one of those things that can be dangerous to go off of if you are dependent on it because it can cause seizures and other symptoms. Do you think you can get into a detox or rehabilitation program that will help you go off the alcohol in a safe way? Your insurance might cover it. They will be able to provide medical intervention if necessary and try to make the process of detoxing at least a tiny bit more comfortable for you, although it will still not feel good.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts