Thread: Triggering: PTSD
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,021
Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: PTSD - May 25th 2025, 09:04 PM

I'm so sorry that this teacher did that to you. Remember that it is not your fault that this happened. It's all on him, and he is not a good person for doing this to you. I'm also sorry that the other teacher laughed. This is a serious matter and a professional such as a teacher should be the ones to take you seriously. I know there is a teacher you have trusted before, do you think you would be able to talk to her about it? She seems super supportive so I bet she would take you seriously about what happened.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts