View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,021
Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Hallucinations + paranoia - June 11th 2025, 08:01 PM

I’m sorry you’re going through this!
For the hallucinations that you’re not sure are real or not, I’ve heard of people taking pictures of their surroundings. If the thing you’re hallucinating isn’t in the picture you know it’s not real.
100% be honest at your psych appointment. I don’t know if you take any medications or if that’s something you’d consider but it may help. Antipsychotics are commonly used for hallucinations but I’m not sure if they can be used in minors so definitely ask your psych. They might have suggestions on how to deal with it anyway, meds or not.
In past posts you’ve mentioned having safe teachers at school so I’d also let them know so they can try and help.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts