Thread: telling people
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,024
Points: 194,844, Level: 62
Points: 194,844, Level: 62 Points: 194,844, Level: 62 Points: 194,844, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: telling people - July 13th 2025, 06:45 PM

I think it's important to be honest, even though it's hard. Maybe you can say, "I know this may be confusing, but I have been doing some thinking and have determined that she/her and my birth name, Madison, are right for me. I'd appreciate it if you started using those." If you're open for questions let them know too, because they may be a little confused. But you're not obligated to answer anything you don't want to.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts