Thread: Triggering: Catcalling incident
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,021
Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Catcalling incident - July 14th 2025, 08:58 PM

I think catcalling is verbal if I remember correctly, but what he was doing was sexual harassment because the eyebrow flashing seemed to be sexual in nature. That's so creepy, and I'm sorry that happened to you! The good news is that you'll never have to see this guy again. You don't have to say anything at all to someone harassing you or catcalling you if you don't want to.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts