Thread: Triggering (SH): sh vent
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,944, Level: 62
Points: 194,944, Level: 62 Points: 194,944, Level: 62 Points: 194,944, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: sh vent - July 22nd 2025, 03:47 PM

9 days safe is fantastic and you shouldn't discount that progress just because you had a relapse. Be proud of yourself and even reward yourself if you can!

I think it's worth telling your therapist, especially because of everything else you are talking about in this thread. Maybe if you tell your therapist you went nine days without self harming, which is progress for you, they won't be as concerned and may be more willing to work on strategies with you opposed to taking you to the ER. I can't guarantee that though.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts