View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,025
Points: 194,882, Level: 62
Points: 194,882, Level: 62 Points: 194,882, Level: 62 Points: 194,882, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Would this be fair immigration policy? - September 17th 2025, 02:17 PM

I feel like classes to learn English should be readily accessible whether you speak Spanish, Polish, etc. They can't meet the requirement of learning English if all the classes are spread miles apart, are all during working hours, or cost hundreds of dollars. My library does offer a conversational English thing but it appears to be once a month and I don't know if it's just for those with Spanish as a first language.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts