|
Re: 17 in Georgia(United States) – Planning to Leave Home -
January 15th 2026, 03:36 PM
I'm going to come back to this or have another Staff member help me out, but at least in the state of Connecticut what you need to do in order to get a copy of your birth certificate (unsure about SS card) is to call city hall in the city you were born in. Someone in my group is having a problem though where she can't get a copy of her birth certificate because her ID has expired, and she can't get an ID because she doesn't have her birth certificate! It's a mess. So if your permit hasn't expired YET, I would go down to city hall as soon as possible. Even if your permit HAS expired, you can call city hall to see what your options are if you explain the situation a little.
I'm going to see if the other Staff member and I can do a little digging later, so stay tuned!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|