Thread: Triggering (Grieving): Rest in Peace, French Tost.
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,024
Points: 194,844, Level: 62
Points: 194,844, Level: 62 Points: 194,844, Level: 62 Points: 194,844, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Rest in Peace, French Tost. - February 13th 2026, 07:08 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of death or grieving, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Also TW: Suicide

Today I found French Toast in her cage, dead. I didn't even get to say goodbye because I didn't know she was going to die. I feel so guilty about that right now,. I loved her so much. I always said if she died, I died. I do want to get her ashes back to me before I do anything. She had a lot of health issue she was battling, so she fought ag good fight. I feel broken.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Reply With Quote
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.