Thread: Triggering (ED): It's getting bad again
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Odyne Offline
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while
********
 
Odyne's Avatar
 
Name: Lucy
Age: 29
Gender: ♀Girl.
Location: Darkness

Posts: 1,492
Points: 23,421, Level: 22
Points: 23,421, Level: 22 Points: 23,421, Level: 22 Points: 23,421, Level: 22
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: June 2nd 2012

It's getting bad again - March 7th 2026, 09:02 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

My eating disorder is getting bad again.
I either eat too little or too much, and it's just hard.

I hate this disorder so much





private message & visitor message
I'm here for you, if you need to talk.


“I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.”
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
Reply With Quote