View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,025
Points: 194,888, Level: 62
Points: 194,888, Level: 62 Points: 194,888, Level: 62 Points: 194,888, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: I miss him and I hate him - March 8th 2026, 07:32 PM

What you're feeling is valid. I know it wasn't a healthy relationship but eight years is a long time, especially since the first years were fine. Eight years isn't something easy to move on from where you'll feel okay instantly. I think it's even okay that you remember the good times as long as you don't ignore the fact that after the good times there were unhealthy times as well and that you didn't deserve to be treated like that. I don't think there's a right/wrong amount of time to move past a relationship like this.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Reply With Quote