Thread: Triggering (ED): It's getting bad again
View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Odyne Offline
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while
********
 
Odyne's Avatar
 
Name: Lucy
Age: 29
Gender: ♀Girl.
Location: Darkness

Posts: 1,492
Points: 23,421, Level: 22
Points: 23,421, Level: 22 Points: 23,421, Level: 22 Points: 23,421, Level: 22
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: June 2nd 2012

Re: It's getting bad again - March 8th 2026, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face Up. View Post
I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this.

Do you think speaking to a dietician/nutritionist may help, especially if you can find one who specializes in working with people with eating disorders? They might be able to help develop a plan with you where you're more likely to listen to your body and its needs, and maybe have more control. If that's a dumb suggestion feel free to ignore it
Maybe that’s a good idea. I just want to be healthy.
Thank you





private message & visitor message
I'm here for you, if you need to talk.


“I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.”
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
Reply With Quote