View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,016
Points: 194,705, Level: 62
Points: 194,705, Level: 62 Points: 194,705, Level: 62 Points: 194,705, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Parents & chronic fatigue? - June 18th 2026, 12:17 AM

I wish I had a solution but I wanted to tell you I relate. My parents are finally believing me, but I'm still trying to get answers from the doctor on what I can actually do. I do the exercise, I get enough sleep, etc. But I'm debilitatingly fatigued! People don't realize how debilitating it can be to be fatigued like that. It's more than being just a little tired, and it's more than being lazy. Maybe you can keep a log of what you're eating and doing on a daily basis, along with how you feel. That way when you go to your mom or your doctor you can say you tried x and y, but it still didn't help. Maybe you can ask the doctor if they'll perform a sleep study. That way you can rule out apnea or other causes. I didn't even know I had apnea until I had a sleep study (it's well controlled with a CPAP which is why we don't think it's causing my fatigue).


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Reply With Quote