Thread: Tired
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 Points: 194,727, Level: 62 Points: 194,727, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Tired - June 20th 2026, 11:57 AM

I totally get the tired thing because I'm the same. Even a small task takes a lot of energy. I'm sorry that nobody believes you. I've heard of people saying that if a doctor doesn't do their diligence that you can ask them to write in their notes that they refused to do a test or look further into it, just in case something happens. I hate the problem Olympics too. Your struggles are just as valid as someone else's and they shouldn't be discounted.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Reply With Quote